You’ll be amazed how the best laminate flooring truly captures the sophisticated beauty and design of the finest natural hardwood, ceramic tile, stone, and even metal, yet at a fraction of the cost.
Find the high-end style you’ve been dreaming about in a floor that mirrors the natural beauty of wood, stone, and tile. Elegant finishes and realistic texturing accentuate the design details that make laminate floors so convincingly real, so true to nature. Built for today’s lifestyles and tomorrow’s inevitabilities, laminate floors are as durable as they are beautiful.
Why buy waterproof laminate?
Your home is an active one. You want floors that stand up to daily traffic, pet claws, and accidental spills or leaks without worrying about damage and extra maintenance costs. Laminate was introduced in the 1970s as an alternative to hardwood floors. Since then, the popularity of laminate has continued to grow due to its affordability and realistic visuals – it looks just like hardwood, but it’s not.
Unfortunately, like wood, laminate has been known to swell from water damage caused by spills and leaks that happen in a busy household. Until now.
The beautiful and affordable laminate flooring you’ve always enjoyed is now waterproof! This classic wood-look floor remains the go-to wood-look option. It is as easy on your budget as ever, and you can now install it anywhere in your home with the assurance that it will withstand everyday activities and accidents.
Waterproof laminate has several great characteristics:
- Does not allow liquids to seep into the floor
- Better scratch-resistance than vinyl
- Realistic wood and stone looks
- Easy to install, clean, and maintain
- Cost-effective: Lower price and lower maintenance than hardwood
Most Popular Laminate
- ManningtonHistoric Oak Ash
- ManningtonHistoric Oak Timber
- ManningtonHistoric Oak Charcoal
- ManningtonArcadia Smoke
- MohawkKindling Oak
- ManningtonArcadia Bark
- Quick-StepFlaxen Spalted Maple
- ManningtonBlack Forest Oak Fumed
- ManningtonSawmill Hickory Natural